Senior IT Systems Engineer – Job details
We are currently looking for a senior IT engineer with expertise in Microsoft platforms and local area networking systems to work from our Galway office. The role will involve a mix of project work, technical support, systems administration and customer guidance on IT matters. The salary range is €55-€65K depending on your experience. Please email email@example.com with your CV to apply.
To be considered for this position, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong IT Engineer experience in a Microsoft environment
- Office 365 Admin
- Firewalls configuration and admin – SonicWALL or similar
- Install Servers both physical and virtual (HYPER-V)
- Provide remote technical support.
- Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
- Microsoft Windows Server administrator & troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows 10/11 administration and support.
- Microsoft Office support – Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (PST/OST, etc).
- PC Deployments & rollouts.
- Strong networking skills – Private IP subnets, VLAN configuration, broadcast storm detection and avoidance.
- Deep understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e., RAID arrays on servers ).
- Exchange Server Online / PowerShell
- MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
You should also be:
- Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues. – Excellent Work Ethic.
- Confident, personable, and well-rounded individual.
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
Join a team of professional that love working with technology and people!